In regard to Arizona’s SB 1412 seeking free political speech with regard to HOA governance issues, please see the following Commentaries containing relevant court opinions and California bill, SB 323, passed into law last year. Don’t forget about the important references — endnotes — found in these Commentaries.
Take the HOA public issues poll in confidence. Complete privacy. I don’t get name or email address, so take the poll today!
- Political free speech both without and within the HOA (2018).
- NJ Supreme Court upholds constitution against HOA free speech electioneering violations (2014).
- CA SB323 a model on fair elections for all states (2019).
- courts hold HOAs as political second governments with public issues (2009).
- Protecting HOA political free speech on matters of general community interest (2015). Applies anti-slapp laws protecting HOA free speech.